We are doing a copy then delete from source.  We have recently made some
change to that form.  What do we need to do ?

Thank you,

Gary Roach
Project Services Analyst
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
T  724.539.1510
F  724.539.5797

Kennametal Inc. | 1600 Technology Way | Latrobe, PA 15650 |
www.kennametal.com

"Wheeler, Dylan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
10/06/2008 02:23 PM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
Re: Archiving

**
Is it doing a delete or copy then delete or just copy?
If you are doing a copy, have you made any changes to the form that didn't
get made on the archive form?

I would look at the arerror log first off at the time that archiving is
supposed to happen, maybe something in there well tell you what's going on
with it.
Dylan Wheeler
Production Control Analyst Principal
IT Operations