Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 11:58:37 -0700
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Archiving
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

**

Message

Any
field changes you made to the form you want to replicate on the archive form.
Most workflow doesn't matter unless the users are allowed to see the archive
form and you have some workflow controlling field view
characteristics.
There
might be something showing in the arerror.log, not sure where it's located on
HP-UX, haven't work on that platform since 4.5 :)

Dylan Wheeler
Production Control Analyst Principal

IT Operations

Downey Savings & Loan