Fred,
Thanks for the update.
Unfortunately this doesn't work either.
When I try it, it takes only the first parameter and then wipes out all the
others.

There are a couple of other aspects here that tell me it has nothing to do with
the login aspects though.
If it was the login aspects why would the form and view even open?
It opens the form and view and connects fine, but then on window open, it's
supposed to do a search.
It does that search, but doesn't find the corresponding record because the
field parameters got wiped out.

The other piece about this is, it worked fine in 7.0.1, now all of a sudden
with 7.1 they've changed things that much that this no longer works?
That doesn't seem quite right for a .1 release

Second aspect is if it was a problem with the login parameters, why when I pass
the usertimezone parameter through viewformservlet does it work correctly?
Also, why when I click on the link a second time does it work correctly?

The problem is with viewformservlet not handling the usertimezone parameter
correctly, and it overwriting the field parameters that get passed in.
The problem is there and that's where it should be fixed.

Thanks,
Matt