Only Senior Level positions.

Robert

----- Start Original Message -----
Sent: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 10:31:31 -0400
From: "Kitchen, Joshua T"
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Job: Remedy Developer (Mid Level) - Contract - Baltimore, MD -
Kforce

> **

I have an 8 month contract here in Baltimore for another Remedy
Developer. They only need a mid level candidate. We can pay $45/hr on
a W2 or $55/hr C2C All Inclusive

Visa Status: US Citizen, Green Card, TN-Visa, H1-B

Remedy Developer:

* 5+ years developing Remedy applications

* 2 + years Implementing, and Customizing ITSM 6.0

* 1+ years Implementing and customizing ITSM 7.0

* Experience upgrading ITSM 6.0 to ITSM 7.0

* Experience loading legacy data into ITSM 7.0

* Experience developing Crystal Reports, SQL 2005 Reports

Respectfully,

Joshua Kitchen
Recruiter
Kforce Technology Staffing
Two Prestige Place
Suite 350
Miamisburg, Ohio 45342
937.449.1749 Office
937.461.6888 Fax
937.416.3456 Cell
View my profile on LinkedIn
Search Dayton, Ohio Jobs today! http://www.kforce.com/tech-jobs-Ohio

[IMAGE][IMAGE][IMAGE]

Great People = Great Results
Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use,
copies of the original.

html___

----- End Original Message -----