I could think of a few instances where you would want to have all those
fields though. You want to see who submitted a incident as well as who
submitted the worklog. When the incident was created in the same report
as when the worklog entry was submitted. Granted, it could be presented
in a lot better fashion :)

Why not create a defined report for them to run? I know it doesn't fix
the problem but it's a workaround for now.

As to your problem, like you said, you are the advocate for your client.
I would report it even though you know they'll come back with either
"Works as designed" or a bug report number that probably wont get fixed
for 5 years since it's not a critical bug. You are not a BMC employee so
it's not on you to get it fixed. Once you report it and get the feedback
to give to your client your role is fulfilled.

Alternatively, you could compile a list of the problems and present them
to your client. I've worked for clients that were down to earth and as
long as you have a workaround that lets them do what they need to do
they don't sweat the small stuff. Anything that doesn't have a
workaround and that they don't blow off as not effecting their job you
report.

That's my 2 cents anyway.

Dylan Wheeler
Production Control Analyst Principal
IT Operations
Downey Savings & Loan Association, F.A.
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>