Date or datetime fields are stored as a number in the database. For
Datetime fields this is the number of seconds since 1st January 1970,
_UTC_.
I guess in your situation a user has submitted lots of data while
using a wrong timezone, which means a wrong offset to UTC. If you
correct the user's timezone, the data previously entered by the end
user can be a couple of hours off. Please note that it /does not have
to be/; depending on your setup and application, some fields are
populated on the server side; they do not mind the timezone setting on
the client.

What you can do is export the form with the data you need to adjust,
for instance to .arx format, add or substract the number of seconds of
your offset (for instance if you want to substract 2 hours, substract
2 * 60 * 60 = 7200 seconds from the value in the ARX file. You can use
MS Excel or so to do this. After this, you can import the data back
into Remedy.

As I said, please take care when adjusting your data as it might be
that not all fields are affected.

Kind regards,
--
Michiel Beijen