Just off hand ... Is your Temp ID field at least 38 characters big?

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dwayne Martin
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2008 11:21 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Creating subfile records from list on submit

Thank you, Joe and Frederick !

I am trying the "Application-Generate-GUID" method.
My Filter does a "Set Fields" that sets a "Temp ID" field to:
$PROCESS$ Application-Generate-GUID

I get, "**** Error while performing filter action: Error 38"

I couldn't find anything about Error 38 in the BMC Knowledge Base.

I tried putting quotes around "Application-Generate-GUID" even tho I
knew that was wrong, but got the same error.

Any idea what I am doing wrong?

Dwayne