Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 10:51:39 +0200
Subject: Problems calling java api from filter.
From:         Sergio Tomillero <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:           arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

Hello People

I have a strange problem with an java api. The api is correct but it only
runs from active link.

If I execute the api from the server's command line, it runs correctly, but
if I execute it from a filter, it does not run returning ARERR 341.

I have reviewed all logs (arerror.log, arapi.log, filter.log, sql.log) but
they do not show anything special about the problem.

As example, the instruction  in the server's command line, that runs Ok,
should be like this:

 java -Dentorno=D remedyServer.Access aaa RA111 password  JOT000
000000000012345 00098765 "Error DSE" UA111 S  JA2008

The instruction in the same in active link or filter, as it islike this:

$PROCESS$ @@:java -Dentorno=D remedyServer.Access new $field1$ password
$field2$ $field3$ "$field4$" "$Description$" $field5$ $field6$ "$field7$" J
"$field8$" "$Field9$" "$Field10$"

As I have mentioned, from an active link it runs, but from a filter fails.

The configuration is ARServer 5.1.2, Windows 2000.

- Is it normal that the same instruction runs from an active link and does
not run from a filter?
- How can I find the error? What should I trace?

Thanks in advance,
Sergio Tomillero