Sergio,

When you call the code from the command line the environment variables are
based on your profile but when it is called from the filter it is based on
variables set in remedy.

Try this out -

Write a shell script (ex: javaapp.sh) that would call your java application. In
this script echo the environment variables.

Run from command line
javaapp.sh >> envcommand.out 2>>&1

>From the filter call the following:
javapp.sh >> envremedy.out 2>>&1

Compare the 2 out files and see the difference. Then set env variables as
needed in the shell script

Atul