You can create a People Template and assign Permissions, but unfortunately
the People Templates in ITSM do not allow you to attach roles in the
template.  This will get you halfway there.

If you have a large amount of People records to create, you may use the data
import spreadsheets where you can specify the roles as well.  Use you best
judgement because the time it takes for you to complete the spreadsheet
could be more time than just relating the roles in the tool directly.

Richard Copits wrote:

> I have several new users to add to 7.1 all of which would have the same
> roles and
>
> permissions as one of the existing users. Is it possible to copy the
> contents of one
>
> users profile to another? Sorry if it's obvious but  we're still
> learning as we go...
>
> Thanks.
>

> Portions of this message may be confidential under an exemption to Ohio's
> public records law or under a legal privilege. If you have received this
> message in error or due to an unauthorized transmission or interception,
> please delete all copies from your system without disclosing, copying, or
> transmitting this message.

-----
Lisa D