I have a customer that wishes to agree the time when an Incident Request
needs to be completed, at the time of creating the request in the
Incident form. I am looking at how I can configure Service Targets which
will measure against the agreed end time, not based on when the Incident
Request is logged.

I see in the configure service target data source form, on the request
based tab I can set a tick box to use end time and then populate a
date/time field with the field on a Incident form. The user
documentation is pretty light on this functionality:

Select or clear the Use End Time check box depending on your preference.
If the check box is cleared, you can specify the application form field
on the Reference Goal for Request-Based SVT. If this check box is
selected, you can specify application form field on the Reference End
Goal.

Is the intention of the functionality that service targets will measure
to a set end time?

Does this still allow service targets based on the start time to
function?

Has anyone done this before?

Thanks

Sam