Corey,
Set the Update Option in the DSO mapping to Immediately which will
automatically update back to server A, form A whenever an update is made to
server B, form B.

Bruce Hyslop
Unisys

Bruce Hyslop  |  Remedy Developer  |  Remedy Support

Unisys  |  3199 Pilot Knob Road  |  Eagan, MN 55121  |  (651)687-2726 (Net 545)

[cid:image001.gif@01C9393F.0B3C64C0]

attachments from all computers.