I don't see why you couldn't.  The EmailDaemon.properties file
supports the definition of multiple arservers.  The email engine
should be able to connect to multiple servers in this way.  It can
read the mailbox config from each server and poll for messages from
each server.  Never tried it first hand, but it should be possible.

com.remedy.arsys.emaildaemon.servers=server1 server2
com.remedy.arsys.emaildaemon.server1.Authentication=
com.remedy.arsys.emaildaemon.server1.Interval=30
com.remedy.arsys.emaildaemon.server1.Language=en_US
com.remedy.arsys.emaildaemon.server1.Password=xxx===
com.remedy.arsys.emaildaemon.server1.TCP=9999
com.remedy.arsys.emaildaemon.server2.Authentication=
com.remedy.arsys.emaildaemon.server2.Interval=30
com.remedy.arsys.emaildaemon.server2.Language=en_US
com.remedy.arsys.emaildaemon.server2.Password=xxx===
com.remedy.arsys.emaildaemon.server2.TCP=9999

Not too sure of the com.remedy.arsys.emaildaemon.servers value format,
just guessing with the space, but it looks like other java properties
files use this notation.

To Carey's point, there are no issues with running multiple email
engines on the same host.

Axton Grams