-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David Durling
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2008 8:49 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Who has done any password management while using AREA LDAP
Authentication

I haven't used Remedy's password management, but Roger's suggestion
sounds good if Remedy will let you evaluate the password field contents
in a qualification.  I don't think it will let you directly do that,
though.

If that's true, how about a naming convention on the utility accounts
that you could search against (i.e., util-1, util-2, etc.), or perhaps
even adding an (admittedly unsupported) selection field on the User form
to mark the accounts you want to exclude.

David D.

--
David Durling                 706-542-0223
Enterprise IT Services     [EMAIL PROTECTED]