Thanks!  We don't have discovery tools here yet but this will be
something we will have to watch when we finally get there.

________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chowdhury, Tauf
Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2008 6:28 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Product Categories & CMDB Verification

**

Christie,

Just remember that if you are using CMDB and any sort of discovery tool,
topology, reconciliation, it will use OOTB product categorization such
as Hardware, System, Laptop. Keep this in mind before you start
releasing your own "custom" product cats.

Tauf Chowdhury | Forest Laboratories, Inc.

Sr. Analyst

Office: 631.858.7765