Hi,

If you want to change the prefix of old records, RRR|Chive can do this for
you.

https://www.rrr.se/cgi/rrrchive/main

Sample config to change the prefix:
source_server     = myserver
source_user       = Demo
source_password   =
source_form       = HelpDesk
target_server     = myserver
target_form       = HelpDesk
qual              = 1=1
transfertype      = MOVE
entryidmode       = ABC000000000000
logfile           = rrrchive.log
loglevel          = INFO
progressbar       = YES

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia:
* RRR|Translator - Manage and automate your language translations.