We're pretty much done with our basic installation and now want to have
some

users test our 7.1 ITSM system. However, I'm not entirely comfortable
with

putting the user tool on desktops.

We have users who are using the 6.x system and have stored searches and
macros.

I don't want to hammer/lose those with this upgrade. We did an upgrade a
while

ago from 5.x to 6.x and lost them and don't want to repeat that. Where
are stored

searches, etc. normally stored on a users system - and - if we upgrade
users to the

7.x client software will it cause them to lose their saved
searches/macros?

Thank you for any information or references where I can find out more
about this.

Portions of this message may be confidential under an exemption to Ohio's
public records law or under a legal privilege. If you have received this
message in error or due to an unauthorized transmission or interception, please
delete all copies from your system without disclosing, copying, or transmitting
this message.