Perhaps a wiki.  Something like Axton's http://www.arswiki.org/

Thad Esser
Remedy Developer
"Argue for your limitations, and sure enough, they're yours."-- Richard
Bach

"Meyer, Jennifer L" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
11/07/2008 06:31 AM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
Re: ITSM 7 Operational Categorizations

**
You know, isn?t it time we started a non-BMC controlled knowledgebase?
Maybe something MySQL-based or something similar?  I remember someone
attempting to do so several years back, but it didn?t get off the ground.
And Matt Reinfeldt?s site was very busy, but difficult to maneuver?and I
could never remember my password.  Perhaps it?s time to look into it
again.

Jennifer Meyer
919-995-2402
[EMAIL PROTECTED]