From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) on behalf of Thad K Esser
Sent: Fri 11/7/2008 9:04 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ITSM 7 Operational Categorizations

**
Perhaps a wiki.  Something like Axton's http://www.arswiki.org/

Thad Esser
Remedy Developer
"Argue for your limitations, and sure enough, they're yours."-- Richard Bach

"Meyer, Jennifer L" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: "Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)" <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>

11/07/2008 06:31 AM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc
Subject
Re: ITSM 7 Operational Categorizations

**
You know, isn't it time we started a non-BMC controlled knowledgebase?  Maybe
something MySQL-based or something similar?  I remember someone attempting to
do so several years back, but it didn't get off the ground.  And Matt
Reinfeldt's site was very busy, but difficult to maneuver-and I could never
remember my password.  Perhaps it's time to look into it again.

Jennifer Meyer
919-995-2402
[EMAIL PROTECTED]