- - - - - - - - - -
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Opela, Gary L CTR USAF AFMC 72
CS/SCBAH
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2008 10:33 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: User having issue printing reports.

ARS Server version 6.3, user tool 7.1p4. Non-admin users, whenever they
select one or more tickets, and then go to Tools -> reporting and then
select a report, whenever they try to run the report, they get the error
saying that no unqualified searches are allowed.

I log in to the same computer with my admin account, run the report, and
viola! It works like a charm.

I thought that maybe there was an issue with the Request ID field, since
I believe that whenever you select a range of tickets, remedy will
re-run a new query at creation time of the report that simply says : "
Request ID = "xxx" OR 'Request ID' = "xyy" OR....... Until it has all of
the tickets.

The Request ID is on an Admin-Only tab. I thought that might be causing
an issue, so I moved it off of the tab and made it hidden. The user
still cannot run the reports though.

This does not seem to be an issue with the 6.3 WUT. Does anyone have any
idea of what is up, doc?

Thanks,

Gary