From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of npeterson
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2008 11:35 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: SQL Reporing Services - making sense of Remedy Table structure

I am hoping to user SQL Reporting services to create some Remedy reports,
however I can not make one bit of sense of the tables in this Database. We
are using Remedy IT Service Management 7.0 - DB is on SQL server 2005. A
sample report would just be

count all tickets currently assigned to a specific support group.

I can not find any reference to support groups, open incidents, support
personnel, etc. Is there some secret or guide on what data is stored where?

For the record I am not a remedy guy, I just happen to admin the system and
have been given some reporting requirement that can not be met with the
integrated reporting tools.

Thanks

Private and confidential as detailed here:
http://www.sug.com/disclaimers/default.htm#Mail . If you cannot access the
link, please e-mail sender.