From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of npeterson
Sent: Sunday, November 23, 2008 5:32 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: SQL Reporing Services - making sense of Remedy Table structure

Thanks both of you - this advice had gotten me almost to where I need to be.
One wierd thing I've noticed is that in the HPD_HelpDeskAssignmentLogJoin
table (the table I believe has what I need in it) , there are two rows for
each submitted incident. The difference is on the Request_ID - one will be
something like

INC00005(HDA0000565)

and the second will be something like

INC00005(HDA0000249)

This is causing all of my reports to some out double. I've tried to filter
this down using fields like actual duration second and while it did get the
numbers down thay were not acurate. Has any had to deal with something like
this before or have any advice?

Thanks

neilp