Hi Joe,

Yes, there was one alias to remove from the Company Alias form which would
otherwise cause the manufacturer import to fail on the Square D company.

It also turns out that if you import DSL data to the product catalog/DSL
and then remove the PDL staging form data then subsequent uploads of DSL
patch data can't be imported. This is because the import doesn't check if
model/versions already exist when the staging data is validated so it
tries to create duplicates and fails.

Cheers

Peter