Hi All
Have managed to install, config and go live with the SLM Module <yeah!!>
Now one more small problem!
I have set Milestones, and Actions, which are basically emails going out at 95%
of the SLA time expired notification. All is working fine and as expected EXCEPT
The email seems to come from one of the addressees!
so for example I have 2 people configured to receive emails as notifications
say [EMAIL PROTECTED] and [EMAIL PROTECTED]
on top of the email it says it is coming from efg instead of Servicedesk, where
all other emails seem to originate from.
All other AR System notification have the correct header, except the emails
going out of SLM.
I have tried to change the names around, and now it says it is coming from abc!
Any one have any ideas what could be causing this?

ARS 7.01
Solaris
Oracle
SLM 7.1