check if the user which is running arserverd has execute permissions on
/home/aramey/html2text-0.003/html2text.pl

________________________________

Von: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von Ramey, Anne
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 11. Dezember 2008 16:45
An: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Betreff: set fields by process error

**

I am getting an exit code: 127 set fields action error when trying to
use the following in a set fields action to strip HTML from an email
body:

$PROCESS$ "echo ""$Email Body$"" |
/home/aramey/html2text-0.003/html2text.pl "

The process works fine when I run it from the command line:

btw, it does work from the command line:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] db#  echo "<h2>Test header</h2><br>test<br>

> Anne Ramey

> test" | /home/aramey/html2text-0.003/html2text.pl

Starting /home/aramey/html2text-0.003/html2text.pl ...

Test header

===========

test

Anne Ramey test

Anyone know what exit code 127 means? or see any syntax errors?  I can't
find the set field error exit codes anywhere in the documentation.

AR System 7.0.1 Patch 5, ITSM 7.0.03 patch 7 on Red Hat Linux.  Oracle
backend.

Thanks,

Anne Ramey

E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the
North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties
only by an authorized State Official.

html___