From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Gary Lambert
Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2008 5:10 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Remedy resource available Jan. - Referral Incentive!

Hello Listers,

Do you know of a Remedy project that can use a super-strong Remedy

Developer?  We have a great referral incentive program that pays $1,000 for

a referral  resulting in a long-term (6 mo.+) contract.

You will look good  because he is a really good team player with over 8

years of Remedy experience.  He has a great track record and rock-solid