This is just a thought, but you could build a table field on the incident
form of all the child tickets for that parent, and another for all the tasks
related.. I guess the problem would be getting all the tasks that were
related to the children and parent..   Essentially, you could walk a table
and build your recipients list that way.

--
"A fool acts, regardless; knowing well that he is wrong. The ignoramus acts
on only what he knows, but all that he knows.

Robert Halstead