De: Robert Halstead <badbee...@gmail.com>
Objet: Re: Group/User Notifications.
À: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Date: Jeudi 18 Décembre 2008, 21h24

** This is just a thought, but you could build a table field on the incident
form of all the child tickets for that parent, and another for all the tasks
related.. I guess the problem would be getting all the tasks that were related
to the children and parent..   Essentially, you could walk a table and build
your recipients list that way.