From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Joe D'Souza
Sent: Wednesday, December 24, 2008 10:18 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: AR Server Crash - Not sure why... - ARS 7.1 patch 2

**

Tauf,

The RPC call GLEWF is a Get List Entry With Fields, a call that seems to
be failing while trying to populate the form after a search with fields
in the current entry as well as populate the Results List..

I would begin with asking djones what he or she did at the time when the
error happened and then investigate why that search was failing..

Cheers

Joe