Ooh, Gidd, I might have to look at this tonight!
________________________________
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Gidd
Sent: Monday, December 29, 2008 11:09 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: ADV:XtremeAir (NEW INTERFACE)

Advertisement:

Listers:

Exciting News, if you ever wondered what Remedy might be like if it had a
"truly user friendly"
interface well take a look at our new XtremeAIR interface.

For those unfamiliar with Adobe Air applications, this is a FLEX/Flash based
environment that is
extremely light weight, does not require a browser and will work on a MAC.
Some of you have looked
at our FLEX integration and provided us with excellent feedback and honest
comments.  It is this
input that has helped us continue to be on the leading edge and provide
solutions that our customers
ask for (not our concept of what they want).

What can we do with this interface?  What would you like to see in this type of
interface?   Geezzz, I'll
bet you'll get back to us with your comments and suggestions.

Behind the scenes: we provide a convenient configuration file (XML) that let's
you the user determine things
like what part of the interface should appear to the user first, set corporate
color schemes and lots more.
Deployment is also a very straight forward process as you can see below.

A special thank you goes out the genius work by the folks over at J System for
their superior XML Gateway
tool that powers everything and allows us to not have to rely on use of BMC's
Mid-tier !

________________________________

For those interested:

Download & Installation Instructions

 Step 1:       Adobe AIR:    Here is the link to install the Air software:
http://get.adobe.com/air/

 Step 2:   XtremeAIR:   Here is the link to install the Xtreme Air software:
http://www.buoyantsolutions.net/xtremeair/xtremeair.air<http://get.adobe.com/air/>

Use the Open option to select installation.
Repeat thisprocess to check for updates in the future.

Step 3:   Login(s) and test:

       Once installed, Login/Password is:    mmcdonald/mmcdonald
        Once installed, Login/Password is:    jmcdonald/jmcdonald
        Once installed, Login/Password is:    pmcdonald/pmcdonald

Regards...Gidd

Glidden L. Calden
BUOYANT SOLUTIONS, INC.
  "Keeping business afloat