Many thanks to you and Joe for your inputs.

My problem was the following:
- people would like to make a insensitive search in some fields. Not all the fields. - the Sybase server is case sensitive. And I am not allowed to change this because I share the development server with other people/applications.
And I'd like to keep some consistency between my dev and my prod.

So I thought I could use this set field to build something.

Eventually I ended up building a Guide which runs direct SQL.
And now I get what I wanted.

The only thing is that it is quiet curious this Display a List. Since you can't do anything with it, what is its use then?

Serouche

Grooms, Frederick W wrote:
As Joe said it will not work that way.  You are trying to mix direct SQL
and Remedy.  If you are working against a Remedy form then why are you
needing to do your selection using direct SQL?  Can you not use a
standard Set Fields action to query for your records (as that will bring
up the Results list for multiple matches)?

Fred