Round Robin defaults to all groups. You cannot select which groups it applies
to.

-----Original Message-----
From: Timothy Rondeau <timothy.rond...@phaseforward.com>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 12:28 pm
Subject: Round Robin by Group on Incident

Hi,

I would like to setup round robin per group.  I know there are rules to setup
for Incidents, but currently this is not set for Round Robin and we do not want
this to apply for all groups.   I would like to know if there is an option to
setup by group for Incidents.

Currently using Windows 2003, SQL 2000 on AR 7.0.1 patch 2

Thanks

Tim