From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Timothy Rondeau
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2009 11:28 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Round Robin by Group on Incident

Hi,

I would like to setup round robin per group.  I know there are rules to
setup for Incidents, but currently this is not set for Round Robin and we do
not want this to apply for all groups.   I would like to know if there is an
option to setup by group for Incidents.

Currently using Windows 2003, SQL 2000 on AR 7.0.1 patch 2

Thanks

Tim

RMI Solutions ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are"