Select menu option in the admin tool:
Window-> Cascase

Then close the object. Next time you open an object, they will be in the
view.

Axton Grams
The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed in
this E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.  My
voluntary participation in this forum is not intended to convey a role as a
spokesperson, liaison or public relations representative for BMC Software,
Inc.