Thanks, dude! That did it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Axton
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2009 10:54 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Objects in Admin Tool off the Screen

** Select menu option in the admin tool:
Window-> Cascase

Then close the object. Next time you open an object, they will be in the
view.

Axton Grams
The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed
in this E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.
My voluntary participation in this forum is not intended to convey a
role as a spokesperson, liaison or public relations representative for
BMC Software, Inc.

On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 9:53 AM, Kaiser, Norm E CIV USAF AFMC 96 CS/SCCE