From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of
robert.2.k...@continental-corporation.com
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2009 11:04 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ARS 7.5?

**
Im most curious about the new Admin client, Eclipse based !

Scott Parrish <sparr...@itprophets.com>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>

16.01.2009 17:45
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc
Subject
Re: ARS 7.5?

During the final call for the open beta it was announced that ARS 7.5
would be released today. More than likely it will be tonight as I am
sure that BMC doesn't want/need everyone downloading at the same time
during business hours. We were told during the call that there would be
an announcement on the BMC website (main site or support web, I'm not
sure) when the download is available.

ITSM 7.5 should also be available today.

Scott Parrish
IT Prophets
(770) 653-5203
www.itprophets.com