  From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org]on Behalf Of
robert.2.k...@continental-corporation.com
  Sent: Friday, January 16, 2009 12:04 PM
  To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
  Subject: Re: ARS 7.5?

  **
  Im most curious about the new Admin client, Eclipse based !

        Scott Parrish <sparr...@itprophets.com>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
        16.01.2009 17:45 Please respond to
              arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

       To arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
              cc
              Subject Re: ARS 7.5?

  During the final call for the open beta it was announced that ARS 7.5
would be released today. More than likely it will be tonight as I am sure
that BMC doesn't want/need everyone downloading at the same time during
business hours. We were told during the call that there would be an
announcement on the BMC website (main site or support web, I'm not sure)
when the download is available.

  ITSM 7.5 should also be available today.

  Scott Parrish
  IT Prophets
  (770) 653-5203
  www.itprophets.com