Hi:

I created a custom dialog box with buttons Yes and No and set a temp
field as you suggested. The temp field maps to a display-only field on
the parent form on close. AL's set the value on click of Yes or No.

> The same AL that opens that dialog box should have a next action

I wasn't sure what you meant by that. I couldn't find a way to add an
action in the same AL that evaluates the field. I tried adding a Goto
action, but can't figure out how to work that either.

Thanks for any help you can give.

-Tricia