From: "Oliva Millonig, Patricia" <patricia.ol...@mpi.com>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2009 12:24:47 PM
Subject: Re: Confirmation Dialog Box

**
Hi:

I created a custom dialog box with buttons Yes and No and set a temp field as
you suggested. The temp field maps to a display-only field on the parent form
on close. AL's set the value on click of Yes or No.

> The same AL that opens that dialog box should have a next action

I wasn't sure what you meant by that. I couldn't find a way to add an action in
the same AL that evaluates the field. I tried adding a Goto action, but can't
figure out how to work that either.

Thanks for any help you can give.

-Tricia