It should still work if you have written the job properly. If you need to you
can do a modify all on the Base Element form and set the
ReconcilliationIdentity to zero.

-----Original Message-----
From: Heanai <seanhea...@hotmail.com>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 2:38 pm
Subject: Reconciliation IDs‏

Hello,
I am having a bit of an issue. I have two datasets A and B. I use the
econciliation Engine to merge attributes of these two to C. This works
ine. However when i try to Reconcile C to the Gold Dataset it doesn't work
s C already has a Reconciliation ID. Is there any way around this?
Thanks,
ean
-
iew this message in context:
http://n2.nabble.com/Reconciliation-IDs%E2%80%8F-tp2199691p2199691.html
ent from the ARS (Action Request System) mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
latinum Sponsor: RMI Solutions ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are"