Sorry i didnt answer your question fully. What is happening is that instead
of updating the record in GOLD it is creating a new record. I never want to
create a new record in Gold, i just want to update whats there, if it doesnt
exist in Gold then i dont want to merge the record. If you said that it was
a best practise to create a Staging dataset and merge to Gold how would this
be possible as the staging dataset would always have a Recon ID?
I really appreciate the help,
Thanks,
Sean