Yes.

________________________________
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Charles Baldi
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2009 2:44 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Any one use 'Configure Service Target Data Source' for SLA's
Helpdesk

**
Sorry for the silly question, but did you rebuild your Data Source after you
added the field to HPD:Help Desk?

Chuck
On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 1:51 PM, Timothy Rondeau
<timothy.rond...@phaseforward.com<mailto:timothy.rond...@phaseforward.com>>
wrote:
Hi All,

More sla questions.  So I basically went through the docs again and found that
on the 'Configure Service Target Data Source' for Helpdesk, under the
MSP/Business Time tab you can put in a Field Containing Entity.

I basically created a field and I add the Entity on the Incident.   Now I want
to pull it in.  Because if the group that is assigned the Incident I want the
SLA's to follow there time zone.

This does not seem to work.   I am wondering if anyone has used this setting
and how they got this to work?

My service target business entity is blank as per doc, this should then use the
field from the Configure Service Target Data Source.

We are running SLM 7.0.2 patch 4 on ARS 7.0.1 patch 2.

Thanks

Tim

__Platinum Sponsor: RMI Solutions ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are" html___