From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Dwayne Martin
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2009 1:22 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Running Remedy client User tool as PC user

Dear List,

Our university is pushing everyone into doing their PC work as "User",
and only using an "Administrator" account for installing software.  But
it seems that there are all sorts of features that don't work right when
running the User tool as non-administrator.  (I could have people launch
the Remedy User tool as an administrator, but that is also a bother.)

Is there a list of all the items that have to be set to get it to work?

Dwayne Martin
James Madison University

(ARS and client tools 7.1 patch 3, RH Linux server, Oracle 10.2 db)

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY:

The information contained in this message or any attachments to this message
are intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain confidential and/or privileged material as well as being protected from
disclosure.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any
action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the
intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you received this in error,
please contact us immediately and delete the material from any computer.

Thank You.