From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of patchsk
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2009 11:41 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Opening a record through a Mid-Tier URL

Sorry the url got cropped.
use a url like this:

http://midtier.providence.org/arsys/servlet/ViewFormServlet?
form=IS+Survey&view=Dialog&server=arsprod&
username=SurveyEntry&pwd=survey&
F536870923=000000000000301&
F536870924 = tester

On Jan 28, 11:36 pm, patchsk <vamsi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> You can do something like this.
>
> Create two temp fields( Here for ex: Name: field1 id = 536870924,
> Name: field2 id = 536870923 )
> And use a url like below
>
> http://midtier.providence.org/arsys/servlet/ViewFormServlet?form=IS+S...
>
> And have a open window active link on window load,
> RunIF:  $CLIENT-TYPE$ = 9 AND 'field1' = "tester" AND 'field2' !=
> $NULL $ OpenWindow :
> Form Name: your survery form
> Display Type: Detail Only
> Window Type: Display
>  where $field2$ = 'RequestID'

Solutions ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are"

DISCLAIMER:
This message is intended for the sole use of the addressee, and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. If you are not the addressee you are hereby notified that you
may not use, copy, disclose, or distribute to anyone the message or any
information contained in the message. If you have received this message in
error, please immediately advise the sender by reply email and delete this
message.