Dear All,

Thnaks you All. Now i m confused  with Redudndacy and Disaster Recovery .
Can any one explain me this please . If redundacy and disaster recovery both
r different concepts then should i go for both the things . If yes can
anyone please tell me wat are things i need to do to achive this .

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Salma