From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Salma Begum
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2009 10:56 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Setting up Remedy Redundancy Server

Dear All,

Thnaks you All. Now i m confused  with Redudndacy and Disaster Recovery
.
Can any one explain me this please . If redundacy and disaster recovery
both
r different concepts then should i go for both the things . If yes can
anyone please tell me wat are things i need to do to achive this .

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Salma

Kaiser, Norm E CIV USAF AFMC 96 CS/SCCE wrote:

> Just be aware that if you point both servers to a single database, you
> have not implemented a "true" hot failover system unless you create a
> failover machine for the database. So in that model you would not a
> primary Remedy box and a backup Remedy box and a primary database box
> and a backup database box.

Nabble.com.

_______