From: Joe DeSouza <joe_rem...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Tomcat Settings for ARS 7.1
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Date: Thursday, February 5, 2009, 7:14 PM

**

Kishor (I assume that's your name),

I used to get OutOfMemory crashes too with 7.1 Patch 003 of the mid-tier. What
version of the mid-tier application are you on?

Recently I switched to patch 006 and it ceased to crash my tomcat server ever
so often. In fact none of my 10 servers have crashed as yet and its been 3
days. According to Remedy support a memory related issue was addressed on patch
006 which addressed OutOfMemory errors. Read the readme files for all the bugs
that were resolved by Patch 006..

Read my posts about tomcat settings where someone else on the list asked
something similar..

Cheers

Joe