Ravi,

This is a feature of the 7.5 Mid-Tier. ( Although not exactly like you
describe.)

You can read more here:

Ref: "BMC Remedy Action Request System 7.5.00_ Release Notes with
Known Issues-95384.pdf"
Pg: 57
Section: "Licenses released when closing browser or navigating away
from the mid tier"

Basically there is still a delay in the release, but you can configure
to be between 30 and 300 seconds after the last window is closed.
(With a default of 60 seconds.) So, in my opinion, it sounds fairly
close to what you are after. And a huge step forward from where the
Mid-Tier has always been stuck with the HTTP Session timeout setting.

Hope that helps.

--
Carey Matthew Black
BMC Remedy AR System Skilled Professional (BRSP)

Love, then teach
Solution = People + Process + Tools
Fast, Accurate, Cheap.... Pick two.