From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Howard Richter
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2009 4:30 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ITSM Support Group Roles Help

**

Chuck,

That is correct from my understanding as well. Tier 1 to Tier x is a
process function and not a function of the tool. At times companies will
use the escalated designation to mean escalated to a tier 2 from a tier
1 and not management.

I someone knows differently please enlighten me.

hbr

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 4:03 PM, Charles Baldi <charles.ba...@gmail.com>