From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Shrestha, Manjari R.
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2009 9:40 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Need Help with syntax for Runmacro from escalation, works from dos cmd

**
Hi,

I am able to run the following command from cmd prompt:

"C:\Program Files\AR System\runmacro.exe"  -h C:\Documents and Settings\All
Users\Application Data\AR System\home\arcmds -i Reporting -x MyServer  -U
username -P password

However when I try the same syntax from an escalation through Run Process, it
does not work. I am using the following syntax in RUN PROCESS:

"C:\Program Files\AR System\runmacro.exe"  -h C:\Documents and Settings\All
Users\Application Data\AR System\home\arcmds -i Reporting  -x MyServer  -U
username -P password

Thanks in advance.

Manjari R. Shrestha
Programmer Analyst

SAIC
12530 Parklawn Drive, Suite 350
Rockville, MD 20852
Office: (301) 998-7364
ranj...@saic.com<mailto:ranj...@saic.com>

__Platinum Sponsor: RMI Solutions ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are" html___

copies of the original message.